June 18, 2009

Day to Day

So since I have been home from Oklahoma not much has happened.

I babysat my friend Mariesa's daughter Mia for a week. That was fun. Mia is 7yo and she was really helpful. We went to the pool and watched alot of Disney Channel. I bought Kellen a little blow up pool for the backyard and he loves it.



I have been baking alot lately for no other reason than boredness. I made banana bread, zuchini bread and brownies from scratch. It is really relaxing. I really enjoy cooking and baking but I don't like doing it for myself. I need someone else here to enjoy it for me to really enjoy it.


My sister Hailey was in Tucson for a few days. She finally came over the day before she left. It was great to see my neice and nephew. I haven't seen them in a really long time and I couldn't believe how big they were. Hailey finally got to see Kellen for the first time too. My Dad came down that day too. I know he really liked seeing the kids. We went to Red Robin for dinner. Unfortunately it was Sunday and we were going to walk around the mall for a little bit but it closed. I think that I am going to go to San Diego to see her soon. I am thinking about maybe going for the Fourth of July. I haven't been since Addy was just a baby and I think it would be fun. I don't really want to go to Round Valley for the 4th because I just don't feel like I fit in there. Everyone has there own lives and it feels like I spend alot of time just watching TV.

No comments: