Kellen just got over an eye infection. I guess it was some form of staph infection. I took him to the pediatrician last week because his eye was red and looked like it had a scratch. The doctor said it looked like a scratch but it was pretty big. She gave him a prescription and we scheduled a follow up. Well the medication caused his eye to become more red and when I took him in for the follow up, they refered me to a pediatric opthamoligist(sp?).
Dr. Miller is the head of the department at University of Arizona. Cool! He said it looked like Kellen actually had some form of staph infection. He wrote him a new prescription and abracadabra! he is better. I took him back to the doctor yesterday for his follow up and we are all clear.
The doc doesn't know how or why he got it but sometimes babies do things that can't be explained. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment