This year I couldn't decide on a costume for my little man. I kinda wanted to dress him in the traditional Jack-o-Lantern costume but also wanted something a little more homemade. As a joke, Dustin suggested Frankenstein because of the way Kellen still walks with heavy steps. I laughed and drew a line on his forehead with my eyeliner and we both knew then that it was perfect costume. I didn't think that Frankenstein would look right as a blonde so I bought some of the black hair spray. The other day I figured that I should do a 'dry run' to see how it would turn out. I just want to state that my son can be really strong and fast when he wants to be. Especially when he is trying to get away from a can spraying cold wet hair dye.
October 26, 2009
Halloween
Last year for Halloween, Kellen was supposed to be dressed as Lil' Squirt from Nemo. I say supposed because Kellen fell asleep at 5pm and didn't wake up till 10 so he could eat and go back to bed. It was cute because you can't control a 3mo baby and sad because Dustin bought the costume for him while I was still pregnant.
This year I couldn't decide on a costume for my little man. I kinda wanted to dress him in the traditional Jack-o-Lantern costume but also wanted something a little more homemade. As a joke, Dustin suggested Frankenstein because of the way Kellen still walks with heavy steps. I laughed and drew a line on his forehead with my eyeliner and we both knew then that it was perfect costume. I didn't think that Frankenstein would look right as a blonde so I bought some of the black hair spray. The other day I figured that I should do a 'dry run' to see how it would turn out. I just want to state that my son can be really strong and fast when he wants to be. Especially when he is trying to get away from a can spraying cold wet hair dye.
This year I couldn't decide on a costume for my little man. I kinda wanted to dress him in the traditional Jack-o-Lantern costume but also wanted something a little more homemade. As a joke, Dustin suggested Frankenstein because of the way Kellen still walks with heavy steps. I laughed and drew a line on his forehead with my eyeliner and we both knew then that it was perfect costume. I didn't think that Frankenstein would look right as a blonde so I bought some of the black hair spray. The other day I figured that I should do a 'dry run' to see how it would turn out. I just want to state that my son can be really strong and fast when he wants to be. Especially when he is trying to get away from a can spraying cold wet hair dye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment