October 27, 2009

Freebies

I am so happy that I have started this blogging thing.

1. I have been able to read up on all the people I have lost contact with after leaving

2. I have seen just how creative people are and it has inspired me to be creative.

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE giveaways. I am hoping to win one of these days but in the meantime I keep plugging away. My latest entry is into the blog of Rookie Cookie, Remarks from Sparks. She does amazing digital prints with all sorts of quotations and scriptures and such. Check out her work on http://www.zazzle.com/logophilia.

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Good Luck! Thanks for your comment it was sweet :) I love blogs too it is so fun to see how everyone is. Are you going to be able to make it to the reunion?

Adrianne*Dustin*Kellen*Katie said...

I hadn't heard anything about the reunion. I want to go but its hard to say if I will be able to... Military Life