February 8, 2010

Chicharrones aka Pork Rinds

Oh how I hate and love thee. I don't know when this love started but I believe that it may have originated in child hood. My father also has an affinity for thee therefore I believe this condition is genetic.

I remember the countless times I would sneak over to Walgreens on break and buy a bag of your delicious Hot BBQ flavor. Even through my endless morning sickness with Kellen, my body still tolerated your goodness.

Today I found myself almost demolishing an entire bag of you today.

Please let me be. Please take your bad cravings for thee out of my blood stream. I am tired of feeling guilty and like I belong in a trailer after indulging myself...

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

ha ha that's great. Love the family picture on your header!

Rivas Family said...

lol! I haven't checked your blog in a really long time since I thought u had quit! I Love all the new ones Kellen looks like he is getting so big